Monday, February 20, 2006

What does chaos look like?



Today was a tough day to get by in . I could only function between certain spaces of chaos. One of those days where you actually get things done but for the life of you can't remember how. A good friend visits me at work and we go to lunch which was really nice, but I end of feeling too frazzled to keep up interesting conversation. Days like today at my day job don't leave me enough emotional or physical energy to get any writing done, though the will is there. So if writing this blog tonight, short as it is going to be , counts as writing , so be it. It will be all that I'll be able to manage.

1 comment:

jpa said...

too early i tell, you too early did you give up. back once more to the task, back once more i tell you. you just might have something worthwhile to say.